This encouraging message series looks at the Bible’s view of the past, present and future, and highlights effective ways to use your past to propel you forward. The series will challenge you to learn from what is behind you, and inspire you to pursue great things in your future. God intends to help you grow forward!
Pastor Stan has written a book that will be the curriculum for the all-church small group study that will accompany this message series in October and November. You can buy the book for $7 at Christian Life Center or you can order the book online by clicking the link below.
It's NEVER TOO late to join!
As part of this message series, we're making a church-wide commitment to grow together spiritually. If we do, OUR BEST IS YET TO COME . . . personally and as a church. It's 50 days that will begin a change in your life, and in our church, that will put us on a trajectory we couldn't have imagined!
If you haven't joined the campaign yet . . . no worries. You can visit the website with all the details and links BY CLICKING HERE (or use the button below).
Please pray over each of the six areas of commitment that our board and leadership team are asking ALL of us to make. It’s 50 days that will begin a change in your life, and in our church, that will put us on a trajectory we couldn’t have imagined!
With God’s help, I will faithfully fulfill the following . . .
1. 50 days of prayer and fasting
- Attend the First Wednesday Prayer and Worship Nights on October 3 and November 7
- Pray one hour a week for CLC
- Fast one meal a week
2. 50 days of Bible Reading
- Read (at least) one verse per day
- Memorize the verse of the week
3. Attend ALL SEVEN weekend services during this time
- If missed – watch the service online that week
- Practice obedient giving
- Tithe (90-day money back guarantee)
- Give something to Outreach ($0.35/day = $10/month)
5. Small Groups
- 4 times during eight weeks (October 1 – November 19)
- Find an encouragement partner
- Prayer Target (person/family)
- Two invitations (Christmas Experience + other event/service)
- Give a “birthday gift of kindness” – at least one time
- Words of encouragement – once per day
I you have indicated that you wanted to be part of the ALL-CHURCH SMALL GROUP STUDY in October and November but have NOT YET been contacted by a small group leader, please CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW!
During the weekend of October 6 & 7, Pastor Stan did an illustration/response to the service with a "spiritual (re)birth certificate." He asked of everybody to fill out their certificate to indicate they were a "new creation in Christ" and a citizen of the Kingdom of Heaven.
If you would like to participate (we're displaying the certificates at CLC), please complete the form below.