The web design market is far from being solved. Despite all the tools that claim to help, crafting a performing landing page or a compelling publication it's still a struggle. We believe there is a better way to produce unique and engaging digital content. Froont is here to solve it.
Your main responsibility as a sales manager will be to work with our largest clients, including global publishing and technology companies.
You will be in charge of finding potential customers for our new line of B2B products and up-sell to our existing customers. You will improve the existing sales process in all steps of the funnel, work closely with the support and product teams converting customer requests into new and stunning features. Occasionally you will engage in marketing activities such as promo campaigns and product demo videos.
– You are fluent in spoken and written English
– Excellent communication skills and experience in the online / e-commerce / advertising industry
– You exhibit a ferocious and intelligently applied work ethic directed at continual improvement
– You are competitive and know how to use teamwork to achieve goals
– Trusting yourself to go places nobody has ever been
– Having an eye for good design and interest in general web design is considered an advantage
– A highly motivated team that cares for the product they are building
– Exciting challenges you haven't encountered yet
– Being part of a company where your actions have an impact on a global scale
– Stock options
– Salary dependent on experience with generous commission
Want to learn more about Froont? Read about us in Wired.