One of the most captivating dissertations to write is design dissertation. In modern world, design is one of the most significant factors of human life, since design is everywhere – from large office buildings and attraction parks to your own bathroom. If you find yourself at a loss as to where to start your design dissertation, do not give up too soon! Read through our design dissertation guide and find out how to enjoy writing your design dissertation!
Design Dissertation: Finding the General Area to Explore
As we have already noticed, design is everywhere! Therefore, you can choose from a widest range of areas to explore in your design dissertation. Here are just a few ideas:
- The history of design in various periods of human existence (the ancient times, the Middle Ages, the Renaissance, etc.)
- Design as art.
- Philosophy of design.
- Separate branches of design (interior design, car design, toy design, etc.)
- Stylistic peculiarities of a certain designer.
- Web design as a modern quintessence of design.
- Social significance of design.
Design Dissertation: Collecting Information
It is no secret that a proper dissertation should be written based on a significant study of already existing research. Design dissertation is no exception to the rule. That is why it is advisable that you collect sufficient information from both primary and secondary sources in order to develop the ideas of your design dissertation. Among those sources you may consider some of the following:
- Design artifacts from various periods depending on the topic of your dissertation.
- Articles and research publications from specialized peer-reviewed editions.
- If your topic is web design, consider a selection of websites demonstrating the key design principles, etc.
A lot of people have always thought that dissertation is the synonym of a graveyard for young and struggling scholars! Well, not anymore! You can use our writing tips to succeed in writing your dissertation... or you can place an order with our college paper writing service