Lucky 15 bets are predominately a bet enjoyed by British gamblers and you will therefore find it on offer with all of the major British bookmakers. With the internet bringing gamblers from all over the world to a bookmaker’s door, many European and other worldwide bookies will now offer this bet type in order to attract British punters to bet with them.
With Lucky 15’s a lot of the older more traditional bookies offer bonuses and consolations and it would be silly not to take advantage of these if planning to place a lucky 15. The standard promotion is to offer double odds if you only have one winning selections and a 10% bonus if all four selections win. These bonuses are often only offered for bets on Horse racing and greyhound bets, but some bookies push their lucky 15 bonus beyond the normal. Here are some recommended lucky 15 offers.
BetBubbles is the bookie that has pushed the Lucky 15 offer the furthest from the norm. If your lucky 15 is on horse racing or the greyhounds they will treble your odds if you only have one winner. They have also extended the standard double odds and 10% bonus and concession to all other sports. Which means betfred should be your first port of call if you like to place lucky 15 bets. Here are the main points from their terms and conditions about lucky 15 betting.
4. Bonus Payments
3. Lucky 15/31/63 and Yankee, Canadian, Heinz bets on horses and greyhound racing:
4. Treble odds to one winner on Lucky 15s with no other return on the bet.
7. 10% bonus to all-correct Lucky 15/Yankee bets.
14. Lucky 15/31/63 and Yankee, Canadian, Heinz bets on other sports:
15. Double odds to one winner on Lucky 15/31/63 bets with no other return on the bet
16. 10% bonus to all-correct Lucky 15/Yankee bets.